Sunday 14 December 2014

Post summer ramblings

Broad Street Jazz:

Whilst putting together my Edge of Jazz Top 10 albums of the year I was informed that one of my favourite places for browsing and getting informed opinion whilst listening to a variety of tracks is closing on 24th December this year.  Broad Street Jazz in Bath has been a real beacon for those of us who like jazz and live in the south-west. I'll miss them, and regret that my visits in recent years have been fewer and fewer, mainly I guess through sheer laziness. It might also be a sign of the economic times that outside large conurbations it's increasingly difficult to support what is, after all, a niche market. So thanks for all the advice and the great sounds you've introduced me to over the years.
Publication of the Top 10 is imminent!

No comments:

Post a Comment